just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, June 11, 2018

Springtime Impressions

This month during stamp club I showed the ladies that we can use the pretty die-cut as a mask. I had pre-cut the curner pieces from white cardstock and then used a sponge brayer and applied Blueberry Bushel ink over it to create a pretty background... Well that once white piece of die-cut cardstock was too pretty to toss after we were done with the club meetings... so I used it on a card!


Isn't that just the prettiest die-cut you've ever seen? LOL... Oh and the white polka dot tulle ribbon can be easily custom dyed...yep! Some rubbing alcohol and re-inker liquid (I think I only used about 3 drops because I wanted it just a little lighter)...


Product List

1 comment:

  1. I like it even better in blue....I think it would look great if you colored it with a dauber...pink or red for the flowers and green for the leaves!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!