just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Paper Pumpkin ... even simpler

Today I am having one of those days that I need to make several cards quick and don't feel like dealing with embellishments and fuss... lol

While the Paper Pumpkin kits are already a time saver since everything is pre-designed, cut and ready for us to stamp and assemble...sometimes I just don't want to use all of the item or do all of the steps.. and guess what? I don't have to! I just take shortcuts... and the cards still come out way cute!

On this first sample, I didn't use the pearls around the sign and the string around the card...




On this card I took creative liberty and turned the whole card, didn't stamp on the white banner, didn't use the Hooray sticker, but stamped a greeting and added a retired foil doily... gotta use up some of these still!




So when you find yourself in a pinch... pull out your Paper Pumpkin kit and simplify OR add as you please ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!