just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, September 20, 2018

Share What You Love, Crafty Sampler Page

I have to brag on a friend of mine, the talented Marcia G. She is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator as well and we first met on the Mediterranean incentive trip in 2016 and became instantly friends!

She holds classes with her ladies where they make these beautiful page samplers. And she  was so sweet to send me the "Share what you Love Crafty Sampler" as a gift.



It was such a nice surprise - all I had to do was adding it to a 12 by 12 piece of Designer Series Paper! I then put it up on the wall over my computer so I can see it when I work there.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!