just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Winter Woods, Fall Wreath

Last week we had our online meeting with my upline. She had send us card materials so we could finish it after the meeting. Since she used the stamp set "Wishing You Well", which I don't own... I had to be creative... but that's what this is all about... Creativity!

Here is my card:



I used the pine bough (?...branch?) from the "Winter Woods" stamp set an created a wreath with the circular stamping that I showed in this post here. I stamped it once all the way around in Soft Suede ink. Then I re-positioned the stamp so I could stamp in between the branches but used Crushed Curry ink.

The Crushed Curry piece of CS was textured with the Tin Tile embossing folder and then I ran the Soft Suede inkpad over the raised textured (direct to paper style)... sooooo pretty!

Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!