just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Winter Woods - No Layer Card

Today I did a Facebook Live this afternoon and made a very fast "no layer" card. Here is the outcome:


The silver foil edged greeting cards are perfect for cards like this!

BTW - I used a post-it note and punched a circle into it... then I placed the post-it note with the hole in it on the card and sponged Balmy Blue ink into the opening to create the moon. I made sure not cover the circle completely so it was lighter in the center...


Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!