just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, November 9, 2018

Labels to Love and Pretty Pines

While prepping for stamp club I started to make the mini pizza box.. had the wreath embossed and sponged... then  added the little berries... which is a mixture of Frost White shimmer paint with Real Red Re-inker... applied with flat (broken off) end of a tooth pick... it all seemed to go swell... until... I made the mistake to do the berries on the right and then go to the left. With me being right-handed that resulted in a smudge.... argh! So I just sat it aside for another day to decorate differently and hide the faux pa!  Here it is:



These little pizza boxes are just so cute and you can put so many different gifts inside. From cookies (the inside has a slick coating so grease won't seep out...) to gift cards, chocolates and jewelry... so many options...


Product List

Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!