just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, January 17, 2019

Happy Tails, not so happy

Well it's always sad if you need to make a sympathy card and it's not easier if it's a pet sympathy card... sadly this week I needed one...



It helped a tiny bit when I came across a sketch by another demonstrator and decided to use it as guidance today...


Tip about the circle on my card:
To create the ink smoosh background, the lighter color of ink was added to the silicone mat directly from the ink pad by smooshing it into the mat several times. The darker color was added randomly. Then it was spritzed with water. The glossy CS was placed into the mess, glossy side down and peeled back up. Lay flat if you like design or stand up to make ink run more... so much fun



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!