just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Love What You Do, continued

Soooo yesterday I hinted that there would be more cards in the series ... and I am back to share them with you.

The first card was sort of an accident. I had the greeting stamped and went to emboss the background, got side-tracked and embossed the back of the card LOL. So I did not waste it and simply cut off enough of the "back", flipped it to the front and we have a fun fold:









Then I decided I wanted to use a different image from the same set and did this one:



































Wink of Stella was added to both Butterfly shapes!

The last card I did no extra stamping and just used the Butterfly Elements that you can get for FREE during Sale-a-Bration...






































Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!