just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, May 23, 2019

Sorry for Everything - Cat Sympathy

This week one of our clients informed us of the passing of their old kitty... they wanted us to be prepared when we came in this week and we'd only see their dog.... so sad!

So I figured the least I could do is make a card to take over...



Now I used my retired heart framelits that I still have, but you could use the "Be Mine" Stitched Framelits just as well!

Product List
Cat Punch
[144666]
$18.00

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful card. I don't have this or the dog punches yet, but now see I must get both of these! Thank you for sharing and my condolences to your stamping client! But, doesn't make you feel good to know that you can make a card for that? Even though the passing is hard enough!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!