just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, September 16, 2019

Tags Tags Tags!



Today is last Blog Hop for our Greek Isle's achievers....but I am happy to report that I have earned Maui and will be playing along with this group as well starting next month.

If you are reading my blog in an email, please be sure to click over to my blog to see all of the samples and the hop list underneath...


Part of a "Total Hands on" workshop was a small Halloween treat box. And when I say small, I mean TINY. It's just big enough for 2 Hershey Kisses! That's why it's called "Two Kisses" box.

Here it is:


I didn't want the black line to show through the silver pumpkin on the left, so I glued it to a scrap piece of Pumpkin Pie CS first and trimmed around the shape...

Here are the details for the box:

CS  = 5.5″ x 3″ 
Score short side at 1″ 
Score long side at 1.25, 2.5, 3.75 and 5″ 
These little boxes are super easy to make and if you use Designer Series paper you will get 8 out of ONE sheet!

You may just be starting the blog hop here at my blog - Claudia Perry or may have come from the person previous to me in the list. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all the projects. At the moment you are visiting Claudia Perry.


LIST






Product List




Thank you for stopping by!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!