just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, March 27, 2020

Lovely Lily Pad (March 2020 Stamp-a-Stack, Card 2)

Today I am going to share the 2nd Stamp-a-Stack card.... which was a little bit more artsy and messy but oh so much fun to make:





And because we used the Sale-a-Bration DSP "Lily Impressions" we have a lot of color options. So I am showing a few variations too:




We started out by stamping the blossoms onto thick white cardstock in black StazOn ink, side-by-side... then we lightly spritzed them with water and sprinkled one color of Pigment sprinkles over them. Then we spritzed with more water to make the colors run.....


Product List



Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!