just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Puzzle Pieces

It is a shame that I've had the "Puzzle Pieces" dies for quite a long time and today was the first time I've used them.... just in time to see them retire... This set may just go into my keep stash!

Here is my easy card:


Very minimal stamping today... just the greeting and the bit of the poppies on the white puzzle piece.

Tip: I've adhered small pieces of DSP to scrap white CS prior to die-cutting the puzzle pieces... this way they have a little more dimension ....



Product List



Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!