just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, April 6, 2020

So Sentimental (using other shapes)

Today I wanted to show that how nicely the "So Sentimental" stamp set works with other die-cut shapes... While the matching "Stitched so Sweetly" dies are on backorder and currently not available I wanted to use it with what I have that is available...here... the oval from "Stitched Shapes"

Here is the card:


I saw a card where the die-cuts of leaves were the same color as the background cardstock they were adhered to ... making it look as it was textured cardstock.. so I had to create something similar ...

The splatters were created with white craft ink water mix and a brush and simply flicked onto the cardstock...

And talking about not available... well the coordination framelits "Nature's Thoughts" are not available anymore and I totally forgot that... however the little embellishments can be achieved with so many other great die-cut that we have...butterfly could be fussy cut...just sayin' if you missed out on that one...


Product List




Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!