just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 11, 2021

Friends are like Seashells

It's been a while since I have posted last. I have to admit I had lost my mojo a little and I am working on implementing new rules with my stamp clubs that will allow me to concentrate on creativity again and not so much on "house keeping"  and therefore find joy in the "job" again... 

We have some oh so wonderful products in the new catalog and the first one that I wanted to show off is the "Friends are Seashells" bundle.

At club on Saturday we talked about how this set/bundle could be used for sympathy cards as well. And sadly I do need one. It's been one of those situations that I just couldn't bring myself to sit down and make the card. But I have put it off long enough and need to mail it out...





Product List 

Thank you for stopping by!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!