just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, September 21, 2007

Bloggers Challenge - Embossing

This week for our bloggers challenge we were supposed to emobss... Well do I have the PERFECT card for this! The technique is called Emerging Colors.

For this Technique you really need solid stamps…I've stamped the little flowers in different lighter colors in the general area where my big flower will go later. I've heat set those! Then I've stamped my large flower in VersaMark and embossed with clear EP - let cool!

Then I took Elegant Eggplant ink (any dark ink will do) and brayered SEVERAL layers to cover the small flowers that were showing outside the big flower. Then I used a paper kitchen towel and wiped off the Eggplant ink that was on top of the flower. Enjoy + please be sure to check out the other talented ladies that participate in the weekly bloggers challenge (see side panel)


20 comments:

  1. VERY pretty...I love that stamp and it is a great one for that technique.

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Claudia, love the burst of color coming through from the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Claudia. Can you believe that I've never done this technique...but I really must try it, if you promise mine will turn out as fabulous as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudia, this card is gorgeous!! A lot of work went in to it and it shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! I just love what you've done with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that is a beautiful card!! Must be dazzling IRL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I so need that set! Love your card! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this is gorgeous! I love the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome! I just learned a new technique too! Thanks for sharing another gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Claudia, This is very pretty. I should try that cool technique. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia! Love this tech with this flower stamp! It's just too cute for words. I love the colors you chose, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is beautiful--great effect with the technique you used!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cool! I'll have to try this technique sometime! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is Stunning!!!!! I love this technique!!!!

    vicki

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Claudia! The large fabulous flower is perfect for the emerging colors technique.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning sample using embossing powders - the emerging color was perfect for this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  17. great technique - love how the big flower really pops!! need to try this now!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!