just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Spectrum Pads - Challenge

I am a little late in posting, but I had Stamp-a-Stack Thursday evening and Friday morning, and then went out of town right after. I am back and ready to post!

This week in our Bloggers Challenge we were to use Spectrum Pads. I have to admit I don't use them very often. But I had an idea in my head from last years catalog, or maybe even the year prior. The inkpad was pressed directly onto cardstock to achieve a "block background".


Here is what I came up with:


















I sort of copied myself with this card layout. See next post about my September Stamp-a-Stack... You'll see ;-) I just love this stamp set!

10 comments:

  1. I love the soft background you made for your image with the spectrum pad. Great job with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember that card...it was made with the cotton candy spectrum right? Anywho...your card is GREAT! Really great color choices, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card looks amazing Claudia! I love those soft colors in the background! TFS
    {smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Claudia! How simple to just smoosh the spectrum pad onto the background, and yet it looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that!!! I didn't even think of doing it that way but now that I see yours I may have to try that as well. Great job this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous, Claudia. I love that you used the spectrum pad in a different way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what soft colors and so striking!Just lovely

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an excellent use of a spectrum pad. Beautiful card!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Catching up on last week's...I love how you did that background, I totally forget about showing it to my customers! Great job on the challenge!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, what a great way to use that spectrum pad, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!