just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, October 5, 2007

Black and Orange

This weeks Bloggers Challenge was to use black and Orange. And since I just recently fell in love with my new stamp set "Carved and Candlelit" it was actually and easy ting to do.


The background on this card was created with one of the Cuttlebug Texture Plates and then I've rubbed metallic rub ons over it. I think it looks pretty cool! The Pumpkins are acutally embossed with Iridescent Ice EP, but you may have click on the image to be able to see the sparkle...
Don't forget to look at all the other Bloggers Challenge Blogs which are listed on the side panel.
Enjoy!


13 comments:

  1. Oh so "Spooky" but spectacular too. Love the Cuttlebug embossing and of course the Sparkle from the Iridescent Ice EP. Very nice. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun...the cuttlebug background looks great on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Thanks for sharing how you did the Cuttlebug background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossing background!!! I love how it looks on the dark cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use the CB Embossing Folder for your background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO cute. LOVE LOVE LOVE the CUttlebugged Background. This is Sweet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I like the embossed background on this card! VERY cool!

    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love that background. I am going to have to find out where you get those metallic rub ons!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a fun card on screen, but must be awsome IRL! GREAT card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Claudia! The metallic rub-ons really add a cool spooky factor to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Another cute one!!! Excellent card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the nifty Cuttlebug background, Claudia!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!