just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, September 30, 2007

September Stamp-a-Stack

These are the 2 cards we made at the September Stamp-a-Stack. Everybody liked the cards, but really seemed to love the brown card, due to it's simplicity and because it could be used as a "male" card too ;-)





















2 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards Claudia - love them!! I found your blog through Nikki who gave you the BBF award on her blog! Your creations are wonderful so I will definitely be back! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Claudia!!! I've nominated you for the BBF award! Check out my blog for more details! (I would of told you 4 days ago when I nominated you but my internets been out:(

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!