just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Offer: Paper-bag Scrapbook

Just a quick update - the Paper-bag Scrapbook class held yesterday and Sunday went over very well! Everyone really enjoyed making their own little book!

paperbag book

If you've missed out, or just don't have the time right now but would like one for your very own or to give as a gift, I can make it for you!

The book consists of: decorated front and back, 3 Double Pages and 2 pull-out Pages (the pull-out page each has a front and back). So all together you'll have 10 pages for pictures/journaling!

Cost of the completed book is $20 . If you'd rather assemble it yourself, the cost would be $18 (Everthing will be pre-cut and stamped were needed) If you are not local, shipping charges will apply!

I just have a few left - so contact me ASAP to order your book!

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I so love this...As always your work is terrific!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your paper bag books! I am a Paper Bag Maniac. I think that paper was my all time favorite, I still have several packs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well dog-gone it! I would have LOVED to have been there! This was a super class project indeed!

    ~bev

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!