just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, January 28, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #2

It is Monday - so do you know what that means? It's time for the Monday lunchtime Sketch Challenge hosted by Mary Jo over at Technostamper! I had SO much fun with this one. It was a little more challenging then the first one last week, but I think it's a great one!

This is the sketch we were supposed to follow:

TechnoSketch-2

And this is my card:

TSSC2

If you want to play along you can link your creation to your comment on my blog and on Mary Jo's blog. Be sure to check her blog after noon each Monday for links to the other player's blogs...

Have fun stamping today!

13 comments:

  1. Ohhh, love the embossed circle and the sentiment is terrific. I love the colors you chose too. Great job! Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the embossing, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card this week Claudia! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job, Claudia! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card! The colors are yummy, and I'm having a terrible time resisting this set now!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! such a bright, happy card!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, love the cuttlebug

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, great colors, Claudia! Love the embossed background combined with the main flower! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Luv it GF, everything abt it is super!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a BEAUTIFUL card Claudia! Love the embossed circle! Adds the perfect touch. {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!