just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 29, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Layout

I like the challenges especially when they come out of our catalog or mini catalog! That makes me re-think the value of our catalogs and that they are NOT only a catalog, but also an idea book. So whenever you are lost for project ideas, start flipping through those catalogs and get inspired OR copy!

This week for our Blogger's Challenge, we were to use the layout on page 44 of the Spring Summer Catalog - "with deepest sympathy":

page44

I had just gotten in my new set "Always" and couldn't wait to use it... so here is my simple take on this week's challenge:

CHALLENGE_PG44

It was a little hard to photograph, it really looks nicer IRL! I am not sure if you can make out the small rhinestone in the heart... it's not just another dot ;-)

14 comments:

  1. What a perfect Anniversary or "love" card! That rhinestone is the perfect touch too!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is sometimes exactly the right thing. Your card is perfect for many different occasions, love, aniversary, I'm sorry! That rhinestone is the perfect addition...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Claudia...I just adore your dots around your image. It add so very much to an already wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Love that set too. The little rhinestone is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty--great color combination, too. You're so right about the value of the SU! catalog. It's good to be reminded to use it as an idea book, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Claudia! I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love its simplicity!! I had this set on my last order and took it off - now I'm wishing I had kept it on!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the look of the red with the Kraft. The uniball dots are a perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the red on the chocolate chip cardstock!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors - love the rhinestone bling.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply perfect!!! this would be perfect for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, love the red heart against the dark paper.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!