just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rub-Ons: Change of Heart!

Well, I hate to admit that I was a Rub-On Snob and didn't even want to order them from the new catalog at first. Then I just bought one package, but didn't use it. It seemed hard to me to demonstrate the same project to 4 stamp clubs, because the images are not in multiples as I would need them. So I started to think, well I just have to use different flowers. BUT then Sale-a-Bration rolled around and SU! is offering Rub-Ons for FREE. How could I resist? I've earned several packages and planned to use them for my clubs in March. So I set out to play yesterday... And Boy am I addicted now!!! So far I've used them on: glass containers, Cardstock, bumpy clear embossed surface on a card, a button, Taffeta Ribbon and even 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon - and it all came out just WONDERFUL!!

Just wait till YOU can see the items at the first club meeting in March...

I am sure there are more things you can do with them, like using them on Candles... that's one more thing I'd like to try.... but that's my report for now. You'll have to be patient to see pictures... But believe me when I tell you, they are GREAT and you should try them too ;-) I am SO excited still.... even my husband said "Oh, I think you need to e-mail SU! and request those for Christmas, I bet Snowflakes would be awesome..." I am sure they've thought of that already, and will have some in the next catalog!?

2 comments:

  1. the brown friend one on vanilla candles with the wide brown grosgrain around it was a hit at my last party and it was beautiful..I too have become a rub on convert!
    deidrelm@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH what a teaser! I want to see what you came up with! I can't even come to stamp club this month because Jeffs gone so guess I'll have to wait even longer! :( I'm excited though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!