just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 8, 2008

Candy Challenge - don't look Judy H.

Yep - you've read right: CANDY! Last week I've signed up for a challenge to send pretty packaged candy to a swap partner.

I still had some silver tins that housed  small round containers with a clear lid. I kept them because I knew one day I could use them for something. So this tin and challenge were perfect for me and of course I chose chocolates!

The Stamp Set I've used is one of my new favorites "Boho Backgrounds"! And the center of the medallion can be punched out with the Boho Blossoms punch which goes with the "One of a Kind" stamp set...

I really had a hard time giving away this cute altered tin, but know that Judy will enjoy it just as much!

Tin closed:

1box closed

Tin open:

2box open

Box open - matching tissue paper up:

3box open_2

Close-Up on a piece of Chocolate:

4chocolate

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your Candy gift is stunning, she is going to love it, too pretty to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a wonderful combination of detail meeting class! Such a beautiful gift/project!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!