just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, February 8, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Color Combo

This week we had to use a specific color combination, which is:

Old Olive, Pumpkin, Rose Red, Taken with Teal! We were allowed to add white or Vanilla..

WHEW!

I have to admit, when I first read that, it almost scared me a little! But once I pulled out the sheets of cardstock, it didn't look bad at all. This is not a color combination I would have ever come up with, but think I may keep it in mind for the future!

I went for a somewhat "funky" card this time (I guess the colors made me do it!?).

And of course I "had" to use my polka dot background stamp once more! I used Craft Ink and stamped the polka dot pattern on the vanilla ribbon... it is so darling! And I've used some of our new Felt Flowers (combined with a Rhinestone Brad in the center - Thanks Katherine for the cute idea!)

Here, look for yourself:

a little birdie told me_challenge

14 comments:

  1. It looks great Claudia!!! Im so not surprised you incorporated that polka dot stamp...your gonna convince me yet that it's a must have!!! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable, Claudia! I can't wait to get my flower fusions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is so darn cute Claudia!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks great! I especially like the texture on the strips. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! Love the distressed paper edges and the stamped ribbon--great idea for that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This bird is so cute. I have had him for a few weeks now and he has not seen ink yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice - love the distressed edges and the piercing around the scallop circle!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent addition of the Flower Fusion! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful card. Love the polka dot on the ribbon idea. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out cute - love the felt flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a super cute card. Love those little flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is SO fun! you did a fantastic job with these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute! Love the felt flower!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I love your layered felt flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!