just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, February 4, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge 3

It's Monday - and normally this is not a good thing for most of us. It usually means "the weekend is over - back to work!". Well, just think of it this way "a new exciting Card Sketch" will be posted out there in blog land. Mary Jo at Technostamper provided us with a new sketch so we could post our creations today. Remember to go to her website  around lunch time to see her creation and a list of players posted, so you can see all of the ideas for this sketch:

Sketch3 copy

I had to play around a bit with this layout, as it was a little hard for me to only have one layer on the card. BUT that's when I used lots of circle punches and it made me feel better right away ;-)

The top scallop border of my card was created by using the small oval punch!

The cardstock colors used are Cameo Coral and Ruby Red. It was a little hard to photograph for some reason... Here is my simple little card for you to enjoy:

Tssc3 

Why don't YOU play along and make a card today and leave a comment here so others can look at your card too. If you don't have a blog, you can still play and upload it to Splitcoast Stampers with the Keyword TSSC3.

7 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, love these colors together. It is so warm feeling. I love all the circle punches too. You did a super job with this sketch Claudia. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Claudia! Very clever using your oval punch to make the scallops. Smarty-pants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card Claudia and I love that little sentiment in the bottom corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these colors you used together and your use of all the punches! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful! I just adore those scallops you've created! I would never have thought of these colors either, but they work so well together!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!