just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Take Ten Challenge

Last week I participated in a challenge where we exchange a card/project on a one-on-one base and have a different challenge theme each time.

This time we had to follow a card sketch that was published in the Take Ten Magazine as their call for cards following that sketch to be submitted to them. This is the Sketch we had to follow:

take ten sketch


For my card I've used the "Embrace Life" stamp set and "Ginger Blossom" Designer Paper... just because I soooo LOVE both! And it just made that card so easy to make. 

take ten challenge

We were also challenged to submit our creations to the Take Ten Magazine - which I did... So we'll just have to wait and see "if" it'll make it or not. Either way, I had such a good time making this card! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!