just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 31, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #11

This weeks sketch was much easier for me - I really enjoyed it and was actually able to do this card in about 15 minutes. Mary Jo over at Technostamper challenged us with the layout below:

sketch 11

My card does not have a lot of stamping on it, but it still like the way it came out! It's a LARGE card. The flowers I've created are layered onto 2 inch squares and with that size it would not fit on a regular greeting card. So I decided to use a whole sheet of Cardstock and fold it into half... This is my first huge card like this. I was always a little intimidated by this size of cards, but it works well for this layout.

Here is my card:

TSSC11

Supplies
Stamps: Little Flowers, Phrases for a Friend
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Brown,
Cameo Coral,
Close to Cocoa Marker
Accessories: Gold Mini Brads, Dimensionals, SU! Chalks, Dauber

Tools: Cuttlebug Embossing Folders,  1/16" Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Color Spritzer Tool


Don't forget to go over to Mary Jo's Blog around noon, to see who else is playing along...

Have a great Monday!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Claudia, this is perfect. I absolutely love it. That saying works so well and the colors rock! Great card. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flowers and the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love your flowers. What a great card. I think I might have to case parts of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kudos......and luv both the folders on this sone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the flowers! My card turned out fairly large as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card, Claudia. Very soothing color scheme -- bery pretty : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fresh, breezy, invigorating card! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool card. You've done magic with those colors, too! (Lovin' your whole blog actually!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!