just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 3, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #7

Today is Monday with another Challenge from Mary Jo over at Technostamper! Don't forget to go by there after noon to see who the other players are and what they came up with!

This weeks sketch at first seemed pretty simple, but once I started to work on it, I thought I would not like it. BUT just exchanging my 2 stamped images with one another did the trick for me.

Here is what we were given:

Sketch 7

And here is my card:

techno_7

I LOVE the new silver hodgepodge hardware - watch out - I'll be using it lots more ;-)

8 comments:

  1. Great card Claudia. I love the ribbon charms too. I have not used mine yet but will soon. You did a fabulous job with this sketch. I love the papers and flowers you chose. Thanks so much for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike!!! I love that hodgepodge, guess I should have ordered that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Claudia!! Great color scheme and stamp combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your color combo and the details on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, I love those little dots in the corner, plus I love that color combination

    ReplyDelete
  6. Resplendent! Love the ribbon slide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Claudia! Love that berry bliss CS and I agree...that new hodgepodge looks great! I can't wait to get my hands on some! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card! I love that berry bliss dsp and I love the added slide!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!