just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Last months Stamp-a-Stack Cards

I almost forgot to post them - but then we've talked about the projects at stamp club last night, and I remembered ;-)

So I thought I'd better post before I forget again!

This was project number 1 (click on image to see the beads!):

sas1

And this was project number 2:

sas2

Different View of the Easter Card:

good egg_open

3 comments:

  1. Look at all these CUTE CUTE CUTE cards! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bling on the Easter egg! Thanks for sharing them with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute Claudia! I love the micro beads for the frosting...I just might have to try that! And tht little chick is sooo cute! Perfect Easter card!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!