just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, March 17, 2008

Technostamper Sketch Challenge #9

A sunny hello on this Monday to you all! It seems that today will be a gorgeous day. So I'll make this quick... because I may try to spend some time in my backyard in a little while :-)

For today's Sketch Challenge, Mary Jo at Technostamper said we should not be scared of it - that it seems more difficult than it really is.

I'll let you be the judge - here is her layout for today:

sketch 9

 

And I think she was right. As a matter of fact I am able to show you 2 cards today. See, when she said that, I thought: "I'd better do a trial run with scraps from my messy desk first". Well, the pieces I laid out didn't look too bad, so I made it into a card:

Tssc9_1

Supplies
Stamps: Wanted, Warmest Regards (ret.)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Brads,
Dimensionals
Tools: 1 1/4 Circle Punch, 1/16 Punch

 

But I really had a different stamp set in mind to do my "real" card with. So I quickly made it up too:

Tssc9_2 

Supplies
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Birthday Whimsy (greeting)
Paper: River Rock, Brocade Background DSP (ret.)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Mini Glass Pebbles (colored with re-inker)
Tools: Crystal Effects

 

Please don't forget to go Mary Jo's Blog around noon today to see what the other players came up with! Hope Mary Jo and her family feels better today - they've been down with the flu!

 

8 comments:

  1. Great job with the sketch Claudia! Both cards are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great Claudia. I love the glass pebbles on the second one and the way you used the two colors on the center image. The first one turned out great too. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glass pebbles as an embellishement. Great cards for this weeks sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first one :) and of course that was the one you were not even trying on! Both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This sketch seems to suit you perfectly! Love the way you've interpreted it on both cards! Gosh .. now I feel a "need" to get out Baroque Motifs again!

    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards Claudia. I was thinking along the same lines as you with scraps but then I didn't have my camera and decided not to finish. I hope to do some stamping tonight though after hubby gets home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! These turned out beautiful Claudia! Love the color combos and the choice of stamps! Great job! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!