just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Birthday Card

Well, I am VERY late in getting my card posted. We were supposed to post a Birthday Card on Friday, and it's already Sunday! YIKES!

Anyway, I thought that this would be very easy... But I guess the easier the requirements are, the harder it can be to come up with an idea. You can get sidetracked too easy, while pulled into too many directions and things you want to try out.

I finally decided to use scraps that I had on my stamp desk and go for it!

This is the card I finally came up with:

one of a kind_challenge

Supplies
Stamps:
One of a Kind, Happy Everything
Paper: Cameo Coral,Basic Black, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Black, Cameo Coral
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Silver Ribbon Slide colored in with Crystal Effects and re-inker
Tools: Punches, Cuttlebug Emboss Folder

Be sure to check out what the other ladies came up with as well!

12 comments:

  1. Hey Claudia! You're not "so" late! I think that if it's within a week of the challenge it's on time! LOL

    This is beautiful! LOVE the colors and the ribbon slide is too cute! The embossing really sets if off-love this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, spring-y colors! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card, Claudia! Love the cuttlebug backgroun and the bright and cheerful colors. The brads are a nice touch to the front and end of "happy". Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! I love the colors! I was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well your table has incredible scraps on it!! This is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Claudia, nice job on your card. Love the colors and all the details. Love the little hardware in the center of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very pretty and soooo springy! What a perfect birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Love the nice colorful striped patterned paper and the Swiss Dot cuttlebug embossing. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card Claudia - wonderful job with 'scraps'!! if only I produced something so nice with 'scraps'!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, Claudia! Great idea to use up some of your scraps for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Beautiful color combo and love that layout...and love the background stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love the swiss dots embossing folder and the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!