just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, April 18, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Chipboard

Today's challenge was fun! We were to use Chipboard on our project. I was really going to make a card... And picked out a large chipboard flower... inked it up... added my new favorite Glitter (the chunky kind!) and then I thought "WOW - this flower might be a little much for a card!"

So I changed my plan and ended up using it on an empty Crystal light container! I don't have enough time right now, but the lid will have a slit cut in, and then it will be a bank!

Here it is:

chipboard challenge

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, and an excellent way to use those cans we usually toss. Love your colors - the blues and browns rock. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the sparkle Claudia!!! It's beautiful! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudia this is just too cute! Love that chunky glitter on your flower! You did a great job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY nice...love the color and BLING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Love the sparkle and what a clever idea. Great use of the glitter and chipboard flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute idea! I love the colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the glitter and the bling on your chipboard - cute bank idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sparkle and the combo of the BB and choc chip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea for "recycling" the Crystal Light container! The sparkle on that flower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a clever idea for a bank! Your flower is beautiful! Love the sparkle! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohh love this Claudia!! I love the colors and am so going to have to get some of the chunky glitter now!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! Love the glitter on the chipboard--looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a great idea Claudia and love colors. I think I might need some of that chunky glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I don't think I'll ever look at containers the same way ever again! What a fun project...love that glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh too cute!!!!!!!!! Great thinking :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!