just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Limited Wall Space

Today I thought I'd share with you how I've solved my problem of limited Wall Space... I've seen so many times now the wonderful storage solution of hanging all the punches on like towel bars on a wall. BUT in my stamp room there is no open Wall left, especially not at my work station! That whole wall is windows! So I asked my hubby if we could still do that sort of and we DID!

He used 2 curtain rods for each row of punches. One for the punch to sit on and the other a little further in to lean on, since we didn't have the wall to hold them up...

I totally LOVE my new punch storage "wall" - Here it is:

punches

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Your hubby did an awesome job and I love that there is a bar for them to rest on, what a brilliant idea!!! I absolutely love having my punches so handy like this, my smaller ones I just have in a bin on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I too have little wall space. We have to get creative don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly ingenious! Like you, I don't have much wall space...this idea is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh great idea! You continue to amaze me :) I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!