just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, May 30, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Animals

Well I have to admit I had to cheat a little this week... I am posting a card that I had already done about a month ago. BUT, I know some of the Blogger's Challenge Players have done that before too and I don't think there is anything wrong with it because the card hasn't been posted before and therefore is new to most of YOU :-)

It's a fun card and the ladies at the stamp camp last month really enjoyed making it. And who wouldn't like the cute little frog?

Here it is:

unfrogettable_circle topper

Supplies
Stamps: Unfrogettable, Lots of Dots Jumbo Wheel, Little Flowers
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pixie Pink, Gable Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Staz-On black, Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Apricot Appeal
Accessories: Ribbon, Brads, Build-a-Brad
Tools: Creative Memories Circle Cutter, 1/2 inch Circle Punch, Sponge Daubers, Aqua Painter

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. What a great layout and awesome design elements. We would have never know you "cheated" if you didn't tell us. How very honest of you! Great card Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, that is So sweet. the colours are delicious and I love the flower and ribbon accents........SWEET!!!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the layout and the fun feel of this card - super cute. No shame in using what you've got either, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Great layout and colors! And I love the lily pad looking flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a cute card - I like how you used the wheel and the colros are great too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card! Your layout is terrific and the colors are super...great job on this challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  7. How could anyone be mad if you frogot? This is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Frogs are just so much fun (I collect them) and this card is one that makes me feel good when I look at it. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a darling card Claudia! These colors are so pretty together! What a wonderful design! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, Claudia! Great colors and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claudia, this is such a fun card regardless of when it was created. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pop-up look that you got. That Lots of Dots wheel is awesome and I love how you used it as a tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute...not cheating at all! Those pop-up cards are so great...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, Claudia! Love your clipped flower accents!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card Claudia!!! I love how that lil froggie...too cute! {SMILEs}

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh, Claudia, this is just ADORABLE! super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!