just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Late and Early = just fine?!

Well you see, I was so very busy the last couple of days, that I've put off working on my Blogger's Challenge card until now. So really I am late for that, because we normally post them on Friday!

But then I decided to combine it with the Technostamper's Sketch Challenge which is due on Monday, and that makes me early... So I guess all in all it's just fine to post now ;-)

Anyway for the Blogger's Challenge Group we were supposed to do a card in Red/White/Blue... and the Sketch issued by Mary Jo for Monday is this:

sketch 19

 

And because I was thinking of 4th of July with the Color Combo of Red, White and Blue.... but don't have a 4th of July stamp... I came up with this card (it's one sheet of Cardstock folded in half):

 

DSC00001-1 

Supplies
Stamps: Wonderful Words, Sanded, Background Basics, A to Z Accents
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Chipboard, white Ribbon, Chunky Glitter
, Crystal Effects, Dimensionals
Tools: 3/4 inch Circle Punch, Cutter Tool to distress edges

 

Don't forget to go over to Mary Jo's website Monday around Lunch time to see who else is playing along this week...

Happy Memorial Day!

 

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Sooo pretty Claudia! Your right...I think being early for the sketch does cancel out being late for the blogger challenge! {WINK}...besides...I know I'm one of the reasons you've been soooo busy! Have a GREAT Memorial Day! {SMILEs]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, love the chunky glitter! I may have to break down and get some of that. Thanks for playing on this busy holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Claudia, nice when you can do a two for one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute Claudia, nice when you can do a two for one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great layout and I love that you combined it for our BC, too! Happy Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Claudia! I'm impressed you were able to do the sketch today, I haven't had a chance to stamp all weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia, this is adorable. Love everything about it!!

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooohhhh!!! I love the glitter Claudia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card Claudia! Super fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!