just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Graduation

I am a day late - but, HEY at least I DID make the card I didn't think I was going to... See I didn't think I had anything for a Graduation card, because I usually don't need those kind of cards. But then I started to look through my retired stamp sets and found what I needed! YAY!

I also had some pre-cut cardstock from last year and just made this card really quick:

graduation challenge

So you see, it does pay to keep some retired stamps AND half finished cards/scraps for that rainy day...

Speaking of which, I guess it will do just that in a little while!

Hope you guys will have a nice weekend!

 

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! Your card came together nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Claudia. Funny how we forget what we have sometimes...but I'm glad you hung on to this set. Love the colors and although you don't need the card now, you may at some point. Glad you played along anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I love the colors! If that little cap could speak, it looks like it's saying "tah dah!" Cute, cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I need to try more diagnonal cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Wonderful colors! This is really a great design Claudia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you layout Claudia! That is a super cute stamp too!!! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card! Good for you to use up some "forgotten" pieces. It came together really well...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really adorable, Claudia. I just love the little hat and the banner over top. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!