just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, May 5, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #16

It's Monday again and time for another great Sketch Layout by Mary Jo. This week she gave us this to work with:

Sketch 16 

And this is my QUICK little card I came up with:

 

DSC00792

I am going to try and post the supplies used later. But for now I have to run... Don't forget to check out the other player's blogs!

 

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Claudia, this is wonderful. You guys rocked this challenge. I am so excited by all the wonderful samples for this sketch. This is just beautiful. Love the dots in the background of the background, lol. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Claudia, I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Claudia! I love the subtle polka-dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooh! Claudia this is really lovely!! loooooooove it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card, the polka dots are super cute, I love the flower as well.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!