just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Friday, June 13, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Colors

This week for our Friday Blogger's Challenge we were supposed to use certain colors! And those are: Turquoise, Pink and Green Galore (white or vanilla could be added).

Since I wasn't in such a colorful mood today, I tried to tone it down some :-) and used "Pretty in Pink" for the pink...

I am still so in love with the "Fresh Cut" Note cards that I just had to use one for this challenge. And HEY - it's white... so it's O.K. to do that! I really didn't do much stamping on this card - only the greeting. But I think it shows of perfectly how quick and easy you could make lots of those cards.

By the way, I've colored in the laser-cut petals in the center of the flower using the Pretty in Pink chalk with a sponge applicator to tie it all together.

Here it is:

challange

Don't forget that you can still get the Fresh Cut note cards and stamp set till the end of the month...

Have a great weekend!

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. VERY pretty! I love how you used that little note! Such a whimsy flower! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo hoo...loving the fresh cuts. Great card, Claudi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots in the open space of the Fresh Note cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh, this is awesome! Very, very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just such a sweet card. I love the use of the Fresh Note cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice and you managed to use bold colors to create a card that is not at all bold. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and dainty, Claudia. Looks like a bunch of gals went for the Fresh Cuts promo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, sweet, perfect. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THIS! The use of your note cards, DP and punches is great! SIMPLY LOVELY! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Claudia! Love the polka dots! The softer shade of pink works beautifully here! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great use of the notecards Claudia! Simple, and striking at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely....those Fresh Cut notes are just wonderful, and you've done a fabulous job with them AND the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thought I'd left a comment already but guess I hadn't. This is very pretty. Those notes are quite versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and delicate looking!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this new set too. Your card is so dainty and beautiful Claudia.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card, Claudia...love this set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The pretty in pink with the turquoise and green and galore gives it such a wonderful retro look!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!