just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, June 30, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #24

It's time for another GREAT sketch challenge posted by MaryJo over at Technostamper! I think this weeks layout can be made into a funky or elegant looking card...

Here is the sketch:

sketch 24 

Since I had my mind set and wanted to use the retiring stamp set "Wild Rose", I made mine into a more elegant looking card.

This is what I came up with:

wild rose

Supplies
Stamps: Wild Rose, Weathered, Short & Sweet
Paper: Groovy Guava, Basic Black, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa, Neutrals textured (vanilla!)
Ink:  Groovy Guava, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Really Rust + Chocolate Chip Reinkers for Background strip (Technique: Frosted Filter)
Accessories: Brads, Eyelets
, Dimensionals

Tools: CM Circle Cutter, 1/16 Punch, sponge

 

Don't forget to go over to MaryJo's website a little after lunch today to see who else is playing along this week..

Enjoy your Monday!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Super job Claudia. I am so sorry to see yet another Rose set retire. I love the elegant look of this card. The way you incorporated the sentiment is great. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute card!! I will be sad to see this set go as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Claudia. I too hate to see this set go; it makes lovely cards. Margaret

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!