just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Color Blocking

Hi Guys - I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! I've spent lots of time outside and finally found the time to work on my challenge card for this week. We were to use "Color Blocking". Well that really is a wonderful Technique when you have a lot of leftover cardstock or designer paper, which of course I do. So this card really came together FAST!

See - not a lot of stamping (only the greeting),  I even had the flower already inked up from a prior demo:

sincere salutations_challenge

Supplies
Stamps: Sincere Salutations
Paper: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Rose Cottage Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Jumbo Eyelet, Pretties Kit

Tools: Crop-a-Dile, 3/4 Circle Punch. Sponge Dauber


I think I will go back to my desk that's still covered with leftover pieces of the Rose Cottage Kit and make more cards to have on hand... and use up the Kit since it will be retiring soon!

Have a great Sunday!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. This is lovely Claudia. These blues and browns look spectacular together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great way to use of your scraps of paper. Love the colors and the dyed pretties flower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Claudia! Love that big chocolate flower and the brad detail in the middle is beautiful! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really lovely, and the fact that you were able to use things previously made ready makes it even more so. Beautiful DSP! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is lovely Claudia! I love the blue and brown together! Wonderfully done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card, love these colours together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Claudia- I am going back to catch up on the week I missed looking! These colors are so soothing. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!