just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Attention - Attention! In-color products selling out!

Even though the retiring Accessories List will be published on 7/21/08 some of the In-Color Items have already sold out!
We were informed this morning, that both the Blue Bayou and Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon are now SOLD OUT!

So I've decided to post a list with all the items available in the In-Colors. Click here to view list!

08_InColors

This way you can double check and see if there is anything that you need to stock up NOW even before the 21st? Don't forget, if you have purchased any of the ink pads and not the matching re-inkers you may want to get them so you'll get lots more use out of them!

Please contact me anytime with questions or your order...

Thanks

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awesome service, Claudia! Got my recent order, thanks. I love your helpful info, your great examples & these alerts. Keep up the fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Claudia, schade, dass es diese schönen Farben bald nicht mehr gibt. Ich bin gespannt, was es bei uns für neue SU-Artikel geben wird. LG Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!