just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, July 14, 2008

Catalog Preview/Sneak Peek

Well today I've received my new items that I've pre-ordered and actually put the stamp sets already together - don't you just LOVE the fact that all NEW sets will be die cut!?

AND I just had to try out one set. It's a new Level 2 Hostess Set and it's called "Deer Friends" - It's a set of 8 circle stamps and very adorable!

I've participated in a challenge tonight and used this set right away. Here is my card:

DSC00005
Actually, come to think of it - I used TWO new stamp sets on this card... The other one (the pretty greeting...) will be a regular set and is called "Heard from the Heart".

And to tease you a little more... I also used our NEW Scallop Edge Punch - And boy was it EASY to align!

Since I don't have any Christmas Stamps set after they retire, I didn't even have a snowflake to use :-( But I wanted a "snowflake look" so I've used a stamp from the "Wanted" Set, and think it is OK to use. What do you think?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Just adorable! I soooooo wish I would get mine. I ordered on the first really early and I am still waiting, I have not patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you received your new goodies! I got mine yesterday too......havn't played too much yet...I plan on it today! Love the colors you chose for this card...Christmas in July! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Did you know that snowmen are my favorites!!! I'd keep 'em year round :c)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!