just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Blogger's Challenge - Designer Series Paper

This week I almost thought I had to skip, because I just had Carpal Tunnel Surgery on my right hand on Friday and didn't get to do anything for the Blog before ... since I had Clubs to finish out, a Class on Thursday and then there was Friday already.

But I looked to see what the challenge was and it is DSP! Well I have a great project for you! Granted I did it last month, but due to my limitation, I think you'll be OK with me cheating a little...

Here it is:

Flight of the Butterfly
I've used "Flight of the Butterfly" and Bella Rose DSP...

Have a nice Sunday!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Worth the wait for sure! Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling Claudia! I really must try one of these bags/boxes before the weekend is over! You did a beautiful job with yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely, Claudia. Love the DS paper you used, and the butterflies are the perfect touch! Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable with the butterflies and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my Claudia! I'm just impressed that after having surgery, you would post anything at all! I pray that you have a quick and easy recovery!

    I love those little boxes and I like the details you added, like the extra punches on the scallop punch! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite patterns from the Bella Rosa. Perfect for the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Love those little "bags." Eaier to make than they look, aren't they?!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tooo cute Claudia! Love that Bella Dp and it looks great with the butterflies! So girlie! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute. You did a great job. Heal quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's adorable, Claudia! Hope you have a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope your hand is doing better. Love your bag. Traci

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tote. I love that bella rosa paper. Hope your feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!