just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, September 27, 2008

September Stamp-a-Stack

Yesterday we've finished with this month's Stamp-a-Stack session. Both cards were in "fall colors", very easy but fun to make.

As a matter of fact Thursday evening was the FASTEST Stamp-a-Stack session EVER. The ladies were done so fast that I thought once my husband comes home from hunting that night, no cars will be left in the driveway and he'll think I didn't even have the event :-)

I think I'll have to start using lots more of our great DSP, it does help to make quick cards!

The first card - sort of "manly":

true friend_fall sasThis card uses: True Friend,Sanded and Sincere Salutation Stamp Sets. The retired DSP "Bali Breeze" and Cardstock clolors of: Really Rust, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and white.

 

The second card - fall floral:

eastern blooms_sas This card uses: Eastern Blooms, Pocket Silhouettes and Heard from the Heart Stamp Sets. Cardstock colors are: Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red and some more of the retired DSP "Bali Breeze".

We all had a great time making these cards and I know they will be appreciated by the recipients as well!

Have a great weekend... more tomorrow after Judi's workshop tonight... can't give it away right now :-)

 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Claudia! Especially love the bottom one! Looks similar to the one I made upside down! LOL {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!