just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sick Sock Monkey!

Today I want to share a card with you that I made for a husband for one of my customers. He had just undergone knee replacement surgery on BOTH knees!

So because of him, our Sock Monkey had to undergo the same surgery :-(  Poor Guys!

See for yourself:

sock monkey_sick 
I've used gauze on his legs to make it look more real - here is a close up shot:

monkey legs

Now let's just hope that both are going to recover rather quickly...

When I posted the card earlier I totally forgot to post the photo of the little treat bag too. I thought a little chocolate might help the healing process... It's nothing special, just a bag topper made from the "Top Note" die and DSP:

top note treatbag

 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is toooooooooooooooooooo cute!!! Love the idea and I'm sure he'll love that lil' sock monkey shares his pain! LOL {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Claudia, this is so funny! (well, not for the real patient, I'm sure!) How clever and crative I wish I had thought of this a couple of weeks ago when my friend had her knee scoped!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!