just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Scrapbook Class

Thursday I've held my first Scrapbook Class and I think it went pretty well!

I had showed a 6x6 page, and then gave the option if the participants wanted to do their pages in 6x6, 8x8 or 12x12. I had a mixture of 6x6 and 12x12 for this class.

So let me first show you my 6x6 pages:

Fall pages 6by6

And this is the 12x12 version:

fall pages class 12by12
You may have to click on to the photo of the 12x12 version to see the details... Sorry for the "distant" photo, it was a last minute photo before class...

I really wanted to show that even if you start out with a smaller page, you can always "step it up" and convert it into a larger page!

Since everyone enjoyed this class, I've decided to hold one every month now! So stay tuned for more scrapbooking ideas!

Have a great weekend...

Photobucket

1 comment:

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!