just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, October 27, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #41

Good Monday Morning to you all. If you stop by here every once and a while, you know what this means... Yes, another new sketch posted by MaryJo!

Today we have the layout below to work with:

sketch41

Before I post my card, let me tell you that I almost messed up. See I didn't notice that there is a placement for the sentiment... I had the card mapped out in my mind and totally had my heart set on stamping a sentiment onto the strip (where MaryJo's sketch info is).
I checked back one more time to see how high the circle should be about and that's when I noticed that "Sentiment" was typed onto the sketch. Whew... so I went to a different plan. But that asked for a piece of ribbon... and without looking I used black Gingham ribbon AGAIN (last week's card...)

Anyway... here is my card for this week:

TSSC41

The details of the paper piercing on the panel and right upper corner and the mini Rhinestones might only be seen when enlarging the photo...

Supplies
Stamps: A Flower for All Seasons, Season of Joy
Paper: Basic Black (textured), Watercolor Paper, Real Red, Hostess Level 1 Patterns Pack DSP
Ink: Staz-On black
Accessories: Ribbon, Mini Rhinestones
, Dimensionals
Tools: Pennant Die, Big Shot, Mat Pack, Piercing Tool, Circle Punch, Aqua Painter


Please don't forget to go over to MaryJo's Blog a little after lunch to see all the other talented stampers cards this week.

Have a great week!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Tee Hee, too funny. I messed up my own sketch. I did not even remember that the sentiment spot! Oh well. Your card is wonderful. I love the colors and that images is colored fabulously. Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, love that image and how you used the rhinestones. Love the paper piercing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what wonderful details you incorporated into this card! You're about to sell me on that set (which I don't have of course!) because of your card! My pocketbook (doesn't) thank you! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great details -- love the pierced holes and the dots in the poinsiettas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card. Love the paper piercing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!