just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, November 3, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #42

Good MONDAY Morning to you all! I hope you had a nice weekend... Now it's time to get back to work ;-(

And speaking of which, that's exactly what I'll do too. I have a very busy schedule today so I will make this post short and sweet!

Our sketch by MaryJo this week is this:

sketch42

And my card came together rather quickly, but I really like! I hope you'll like it too, and don't think it's way too simple. Soooo, here it is:

sketch42

Supplies
Stamps: Best Yet (Hostess, Level 1)
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Washington Apple DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Ribbon, Filigree Designer Brads, Dimensionals


And like always, you don't want to forget to head over to MaryJo's Blog a little after lunch, to see who else is playing along this week!

Enjoy!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, I love that sentiment and these colors are super. Great job, thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colors, we both used the 1" cc ribbon, perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors, we both used the 1" cc ribbon, perfect touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. winsome card, Claudia! The flower brad is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors! And the Pocket Silhouettes looks so good with that paper too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!