just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Monday, November 10, 2008

Technostamper's Sketch Challenge #43

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR   -   and Good Morning to you all! It is FREEZING here in GA! I know it is supposed to get cold, BUT I still don't have to like it, right?!

MaryJo's layout for the challenge today was an interesting one, but I like it a lot! As a matter of fact, once I am done posting and come back from walking my dogs, I'll sit down and make a couple more cards with this sketch. I may use other thing besides buttons then... It's a good one to use up DSP!

Here is here sketch:

sketch43


And here is my card:

tssc43

Supplies

Stamps: Defining Alphabet, Define your Life, Take Three
Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Button Bouquet, Dimensionals
Tools: Cutter Kit, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack


Just like I said earlier, this layout is PERFECT for using up DSP pieces, and that's what I did here... it's the Halloween Paper ;-) I am almost through the whole pack! And the 2 stamp sets that I've used are great for it too, and this is their first time to come in contact with ink in my house ;-)

And please don't forget to run over to MaryJo's Blog a little after lunch to see who else is playing along and what great creations they've come up with this week!

Have a great day!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Love it! I haven't started mine...yet but love what you did with yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, I keep forgetting I have that set, never even used it! Love the piercing and buttons. Great job, thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh I really like the colors you used! The contrasting stripes are wonderful too! Lovely use of the gratitude stamp also...I am bloggging in a gratitude challenge on my personal blog this month :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!