just a little reminder

just a little reminder
Just a little reminder: I do use "retired" items in my projects so current customers can get inspired! You will notice that once you click on the listed items as they will not show up in my SU! store

Saturday, December 20, 2008

December Stamp-a-Stack

Thursday and Friday I had my monthly Stamp-a-Stack sessions... and I wanted to share the pictures with you before I move on to do the rest of my Christmas Cards. Yes, I know ... last minute...

Anyway, here are the cards for this month's SAS!

Card #1:

Inspired by Nature_sas

Card #2:

fabulous flowers_sas

The 2nd card really is much prettier in real, it just didn't photograph well...

And to show you how much we enjoy spending time with each other, I thought I'd share a picture of Norma. She was too cute and brought new meaning to "Christmas Cheer". See for yourself:

DSC00002

And because it's a little hard to see in the picture above, I made her stand in the kitchen with less light so you all could see the lights ON in her antlers:

DSC00004

  THANKS Norma, for being such a good sport and letting me post the pictures!

:-)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. These are fabulous Claudia! I love the design of the top one best...great for a masculine card! Those lights are tooo funn! I bet she turns lots of heads! LOL {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete

Comments are pending upon approval, but will be posted ASAP once I've seen them!

If you are commenting using the "Anonymous" setting, please be sure to sign your name and add your email in the comment, especially if you are asking a question... This way I can reply back to you ;-)

Thanks for taking the time to comment - you are very appreciated!